Tuesday, November 11, 2008







Finally, i will have my graduation congregation ceremony this friday

it is a long time come, i have waited for this day for a pretty long time because the day is too special.

this day represnt the end of my life in cityU, and a milestone for my postgraduate degree.
all my happy life in cityu and achievement will have came to a conclusion.

the most important is that this is my first No.1 experience in my life. it is quite strange that i hvnt got any award in sec and pri, but got No.1 in university.haha

i proved God is a fair person, if you are willing to work hard, you must get paid. honestly, my life has changed a lot after i entered Cityu, they gave me opportunity to create my own miacle.

"you are what you think you are."

the sentence is still the heading in my xanga site. it constantly reminds me "you hold your own destiny", your attitude determines your altitude.

i can say this congregation belongs to me.
lets enjoy my day.