Sunday, November 16, 2008

graduation day


finally to be number One after striving for 3 years


my first MC experience,



my department head and FYP supervisor Prof Luk




typical flow cap action!haha




woo, finally got sometime to blog after this busy week for my graduation ceremony


that day is damn busy busy busy because a lot of relatives came to cityU, i spent a lot of time to entertain them so i forgot to take my CLASS PHOTO after i paid for it,

so sad.....

that was a day very touching for me. before i enter cityu, i was repeater, perhaps i was a failurer in somebody's eyes. However, i believe LAI SIU KEI SHOULDN'T DESERVE this destiny. I HAVE TO CHANGE IT! I SWORE TO BE A WINNER ONLY AFTERWARD EVER!

today

i proved i am right

finally, i am the number one in my programme

i am glad that i have such great failure in my life becuase it really changed me a lot.

Thanks God


today i submitted my singa application. hope i can get it to take PhD in sg!!

tomorrow is full of hope, coz i have YOU in my heart