Saturday, February 7, 2009

it is the time to upload the photoSSSS now.

First of all, TKO now got 翠華!!! so Great!I dont need to eat junk food anymore.
the bread is toasted and serve with cream, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Of course, I had my favourite Hai Nang Chicken Rice. But I think centre store did better in this part..Although the rice is not that satisflying, the milk tea is good enough to shut my month.haha


After enjoying the five days holiday, it is the time to get back to WORK......-_-""""

However, i have a lot of chance to leave office this week, i was quite excited about it.
this is a Singapore look alike Mall in Tung Chung Station
suddenly got a food republic in the mall, feel like i am in Singapore
haha


I can still smile before i went Tai O and climbed a mountain

What a trandition pier, all street are full of seefood product, but i dont like it at all coz they are super smelly.....


You know, I am a good son so I bought a bottle of prawn sauce for my mum. It is a great sacrafition because I found the prawn sauce is super smelly stuff ever, the smell can still leak out even I have used two layered plastic bag to pack it......the saddest thing is.....my bag is contaminated with that smell also.......